ICTP Roadshows/Travel Summits for promoting travel brands in USA/ Canada/ Germany/ Czech Republic
- Monday, 12 March 2018: Duesseldorf, Germany
- Wednesday, 14 March 2018: Munich, Germany
- Friday, 16 March 2018: Prague, Czech Republic
- Friday, 31 August 2018: Montreal, Quebec, Canada on the sideline of the IIPT Global Summit on Peace Through Tourism
- Monday, 03 September 2018: New York, NY, USA
- Tuesday, 04. September 2018: Washington DC, USA
- Thursday, 06.September 2018: Atlanta, GA, USA
- Friday, 07. September 2018: Dallas, TX, USA
- Monday, 10. September 2018: Chicago, IL, USA
- Wednesday, 12.September 2018: Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Friday, 14. September 2018: San Francisco, CA, USA
- Monday, 17.September 2018: Honolulu, HI, USA
One time Participation fees
- One time registration fee regardless of how many events you participate in: $2,500.00 one time
PLUS: Participation fees per city:
- Exhibitor fee for a destination tourism board or main brand I (hotel group airline etc) $2,000.00 per city
- Exhibitor jointly attending with a destination tourism board or main brand $1,250.00
- Participation fee for each company or destination if you are not sending your own representative. ICTP will represent you: $750.00 per city
PLUS: Additional person attending
- Additional person (over one) attending and representing your company: $500.00 per person/ per city
Non-ICTP Member surcharge:
- Non-ICTP member surcharge is $250.00 one time, however, you can join ICTP. Click here to join.
- Meeting qualified and pre-screened buyers
- Access to the list of all registered participants regardless of what city event they signed up
- Your table/ mini stand at the event
- $2,500 in free global advertising outreach on the eTN network and participating partner media
- Make a presentation to trade, media and consumers attending various phases of our day event
- Gala dinner, cocktail hour (non-alcoholic), soft drinks, snacks and coffee offered throughout the day
- Access to a qualified ICTP staff traveling with the group, a master of ceremony during all events
- Registration Administration
- 3 months of heavy global promotion with your company randomly mentioned.
- Access to negotiated accommodation and travel rates
- Accommodation costs
- Meals, except for the meals included during the one-day event
- Tips not related to the event.
To start planning your 2018 USA/ Canada roadshow and travel summit, please complete the form below and we will be in touch to set up a kick-off strategy meeting.
- 25% deposit
- 25% 3 months prior to the event
- 50% 45 days prior to the even
- No refund for fees once paid except for the additional person fee, but credit could be used to be applied to our 2019 events.
Thank you for being a member of the International Coalition of Tourism Partners, we look forward to presenting your destination to the lucrative US/Canada market in 2018.