Bangladesh Tourism Foundation
Bangladesh Tourism Foundation wants to reach out to ICTP members by promotion, training and leadership.
To develop tourism as a driving force for poverty and vital force for peace & social harmony.
• To initiate a key sustainable development of local tourism as the tool of protecting environmental degradation, flora & fauna and the ways & means of leading quality life.
• To promote Bangladesh as a global tourist destination and to attract tourists from all over the world, as well as to provide information to tourists and tour operating organizations across the globe about events and places of interest in Bangladesh.
• To set up tourism research and training institute, publishing journal and other publications, consultancy and academic institutions.
• To facilitate investors the appropriate fields of Bangladesh tourism industry for equal growth.
• To promote festivals, cultural events and heritages as tourism product.
• To arrange fair, meeting, incentive, conference, exhibition, campaign, rally, debate, seminar, discussion, round tables on travel & tourism.
• To introduce awards in different contributory sub-sectors of Bangladesh travel and tourism.
• To introduce merit scholarships and incentives for education and research in tourism.
• To promote Code of Ethics in Tourism developed by United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
• To support women those who want to involve themselves in tourism development activities and business also.
A Masud Chowdhury Pitu
Prof. Dr. Syed Rashidul Hasan
N A S Iqbal Hussain
Sheleyna Akhter Banu