Max Haberstroh, Germany
International Consultant on Sustainable Tourism:
Dynamic champion of sustainable tourism development, with a total of 40+ years of professional experience, thereof some 20+ years of experience promoting and implementing responsible tourism strategies in diverse countries worldwide.
• Expertise in visionary, strategic and executive management of tourism development, promotion, and implementation projects.
• Creative concepts, a strong business and marketing acumen, with history of success transforming struggling regions through skilled tourism promotion and positioning.
• Proven expert in intercultural communication, with demonstrated skill building consensus for large-scale change.
I can contribute to ICTP members:
Intercultural Management • Integrated Branding (Corporate Identity / Mission/Vision Statements) • Integrated Marketing (focus: content/story telling) • Strategic Planning, Organisation, Restructuring • Cross-Sector Cooperation • Training and Advanced Training / Seminar/Workshop Design & Leadership • International Business Contacts / Networking • Stakeholder Relations and Consensus-Building • Media and Public Relations • Event Orchestration.
– How to use Travel & Tourism to give ‘sustainability’ a face? (via a global brand, like VISA, for instance)?
– Travel & Tourism’s real impact as a paramount ‘peace industry’?
– Travel & Tourism’s capability to synergize cross-industry cooperation (e.g. sustainable tourism & renewable energy & waste management), in an effort to boost environmental protection?
– How can Travel & Tourism be used as a tool to enhance education & training, including history/politics, georgraphy, and intercultural communication/cooperation?
– How can Travel & Tourism enhance its trendsetting capacity on lifestyles, human rights and ethical values?
International Senior Consultant on Sustainable and Responsible Tourism