Nigerian Association of Small and Medium Enterprises
The Nigerian Association of Small & Medium Enterprises (NASME) was registered in 1996 as a Business Membership Organization (BMO) to co-ordinate and promotesthe growth and development of the MSME sector of the Nigerian economy. NASME was jointly conceived by promoters of MSMEs in the private sector and agencies of the federal government of Nigeria including the Bank of Industry, to serve as the apex organization that will coordinate MSME activities and interact with local and foreign organizations whose services are vital to the development of MSMEs.
The Association provides a forum for interaction, and adoption of concerted approach to issues of strategic importance to the development of MSMEs. NASME is the only Nigerian private sector -led BMO affiliated to the World Association of Small & Medium Enterprises (WASME) enjoying consultative status with the United Nations. NASME is equally being assisted through strategic collaborations with UNIDO, UNDP, IFC, Federal Ministries, several embassies and bilateral Chambers of Commerce on its various projects. The Association is committed to further advancing the NASME brand by providing high-quality and responsive services and building and strengthening partnerships nationwide in order to better serve her members.
for ICTP members:
Make available our comprehensive data bank for MSMEs in Nigeria for support of members
• Provide and disseminate useful and timely information about Nigeria inbound tourism.
Facilitate regular organization of workshops, Seminars, Lectures, Summit and Annual International Conference,
• provision of business support services to members especially in the area of business consultancy,
• Provide export promotion services and identification of markets for the products of MSME,
• Expose MSMEs to local and foreign markets through trade fairs/exhibitions.
Know the Chinese travelers
• Increase your China Market• Exceed visitors’ expectations
Tap new funding sources!
• Understand Crowd Funding
• Get impact investment
• Kick start green growth projects
Create the buzz!
• Boost Publicity
• Build Worldwide Outreach
• Improve Positioning
DAVID O AIYEOLA