ICTP Roadshows/Travel Summits for promoting travel brands in USA & Canada
Meetings are scheduled for all participants with 12 minutes interval between meetings. This, therefore, gives each supplier and buyer 30 meetings per city and 90 meetings in total for 3 cities.
Buyer selections – Buyer should be high-end buyer interested in Africa. Buyers profiles must be compiled for the marketing event.
08h00 – 08h30 Registration, Tea and Coffee
08h30 – 11h00 One-on-one business to business meetings – 12 meetings
11h00 – 11h15 Refreshment Break
11h15 – 13h00 One-on-one business to business meetings – 8 meetings
13h00 – 14h00 Lunch Break
14h00 – 16:30 Mini trade show. One table per participating company/ destination
16h30 Mini trade show and meeting ends
16h30-18h30: Presentations, press conference and roundtable discussion.
19h00- 21h00 Sponsored Dinner, presentations and raffle.
US/Canada LEISURE TRAVEL ROADSHOW
- Friday, 31 August 2018: Montreal, Quebec, Canada on the sideline of the IIPT Global Summit on Peace Through Tourism
- Monday, 03 September 2018: New York, NY, USA
- Tuesday, 04. September 2018: Washington DC, USA
- Thursday, 06.September 2018: Atlanta, GA, USA
- Friday, 07. September 2018: Dallas, TX, USA
- Monday, 10. September 2018: Chicago, IL, USA
- Wednesday, 12.September 2018: Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Friday, 14. September 2018: San Francisco, CA, USA
- Monday, 17.September 2018: Honolulu, HI, USA
USA West Coast MICE Road Show:
(3 city combination roadshow)
Registration $ 2,500.00 plus fee for 3 cities as outlined below
October 15: Las Vegas
October 15-18 Attending IMEX AMERICA
The largest travel industry meeting and inventive show.
October 19: Los Angeles
October 22: San Francisco
One time Participation fees
- One time registration fee per road show chain (separate for MICE event) regardless of how many events you participate in: $2,500.00 one time
PLUS: Participation fees per city:
- Exhibitor fee for a destination tourism board or main brand I (hotel group airline etc) $2,000.00 per city
- Exhibitor fee for a travel agency, tour operator jointly attending with a destination tourism board $1,250.00
- Participation fee for each company or destination if you are not sending your own representative. ICTP will represent you: $750.00 per city
PLUS: Additional person attending
- Additional person (over one) attending and representing your company: $500.00 per person/ per city
Non-ICTP Member surcharge:
- Non-ICTP member surcharge is $250.00 one time, however, you can join ICTP. Click here to join.
- Qualified US Host for the full time.
- All year global advertising support: Daily posting for one full year with your travel specials on TravelIndustryDeals and emailed twice a week to 89,000 travel agents around the world. You can update your post up to once a day.
- Additional $ 5,000 advertising support per primary participant
- One month marketing plan provided by the TravelMarketingNetwork Group.
- Event promotion
- One professional written press release about your participation and circulated to global media interested in travel and tourism
- Sharing of all contact information of anyone interested in attending road shows as buyers or media
- Sharing of all contact details for attending trade and trade that were interested attending but only indicated to receive information
- All taxes
- A/V Rental at all events
- Name tags for guests and exhibitors
- Meals, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks as indicated
- Training seminar and briefings
- Included in print and online materials left at the ICTP IMEX stand.
- Meeting qualified and pre-screened buyers
- Access to the list of all registered participants regardless of what city event they signed up
- Your table/ mini stand at the event
- Opportunity to make your own presentation to trade, media and consumers attending various phases of our day event
- Gala dinner, cocktail hour (non-alcoholic), soft drinks, snacks and coffee offered throughout the day
- Access to a qualified ICTP staff traveling with the group, a master of ceremony during all events
- Registration Administration
- Access to negotiated accommodation and travel rates
- Accommodation costs
- Meals, except for the meals included during the one-day event
- Tips not related to the event.
To start planning your 2018 USA/ Canada roadshow and travel summit, please complete the form below and we will be in touch to set up a kick-off strategy meeting.
- $500.00 deposit per city or/and $1,000.00 if attending the MICE tour*
You can pay online when signing up, or we can bill you and request you deposit within 7 days of billing.
- 50% by May 31, 2018
- 50% by June 15, 2018
- No refund for fees once paid except for the additional person fee, but credit could be used to be applied to our 2019 events.
Thank you for being a member of the International Coalition of Tourism Partners, we look forward to presenting your destination to the lucrative US/Canada market in 2018.