MITT – Moscow International Travel & Tourism Exhibition
Held annually, MITT is one of the top five travel exhibitions in the world and is highly valued by the international tourism community.
Founded in 1994, the MITT exhibition has earned its reputation as the place to do business.
With over 1,600 participating companies from around the global, MITT is the key meeting place for the industry and an opportunity to catch up with colleagues and clients. In addition, it enables participants to increase awareness of their destination, present their new programmes and gain a real feel for the Russian travel market.
• National and Regional Tourist Board
• Tour operators
• Hotels and accommodation facilities
• Online booking Systems
+ organizations that provide tourist attractions, as well as offering insurance services, car rental, education, purchase and lease of real estate abroad and conduct business activities.
Representatives of travel agencies, tour operators, booking systems, corporate customers of the organizations and enterprises of various branches of the Russian economy, as well as private individuals and travel lovers.
In 2016, MITT was attended by 28,035 people from 77 regions of Russia and 97 other countries.
Exhibiting at MITT is an opportunity to:
• FIND new partners and clients among visitors representing tourism agencies, tour operators and other industry professionals
• PRESENT your destination/service and get immediate feedback at on convenient location –saving you time and money
• INCREASE brand awareness
• CONDUCT business and sign contracts with influential industry experts, travel agents and associations
More than 80% of senior managers from travel agencies, who are responsible for making or influencing decisions on business cooperation, visit MITT.
by Svetlana Mikhailova