Mexico City Tourism Trust
The Mexico City Tourism Trust is a public institution whose main function is to implement, advice and finance plans, programs and actions in order to position it as an international and competitive destination. In addition, Mexico’s City Tourism Trust objectives are:
1. Promoting Mexico City locally, nationally and internationally by creating a City Brand.
2. Positioning Mexico City as the capital of the major events receiving conferences, incentives, conventions and exhibitions.
3. To expand Mexico’s City network locally, nationally and globally.
4. To increase the collaboration of the public, social and private sectors in order to promote Mexico City.
5. To promote strategic projects, under innovative and creative concepts.
by Ricardo Goria